Sunday, July 26, 2009

Wife's 27th Birthday!



Note : Photo courtesy of Hafeez | Halim | Chronicle's photostream

it's 26th July 2009...and it's my birthday! =)

i turned to 27 this year..OMG dah tua tuh! gheee..please pray for my happiness, healthiness, makin-kaya-ness (HAHA) panjang umo n murah rezeki..aminn..

as for our celebration, hubby brought me to Naili's Place USJ in the middle of the nite just to have a simple supper ~ just the two of us =)

enjoy the kelam-kelam-kaburrr pics sbb amik pakai phone camera saje okei..N i took all this pics so that's Y u don't see me in the pics (even tho i'm the b'day girl haha..)



these are our drinks...



lasagna yang dah tinggal quarter jek..


 
pizza..pizza..yarebbbaa..


 
hubby yg dah hampir2 nak tido tunggu his wife asek snap gambo jek..


bday gift? gheee..i received a bottle of perfume ~ Daisy by Marc Jacob..which is one of my wishlist..very surprising that hubby actually knew that i wanna have this one (bcoz i already had the miniature n lurve it very muchies..that's Y i want a bigger bottle hehe..)

Tengkiu B! luv u so much..

And for families and frens that wished me Happy B'Day..thanks so much!

No comments: