Thursday, June 4, 2009

surprise for the WIFEY on our belated anniversary

as I've mentioned in earlier post, we didn't managed to have a proper 1st anniversary this year due to some unavoided circumstances which happened on the same day as our anniversary..so, we've planned..not to celebrate it anywhere, but to surprise each other! it's a freestyle actually, depends on what u wanna do..what will u give and how u wanna do it..haha

so surprisingly, on 4th June 2009 hubby did a kick-off start by fetching his wife at work to go back home..kitorang memang datang opis 1 keta and on that day, memang pegi same2 pun..but, on the evening hubby cakap his leader asked to work from home coz he's coughing non-stop at office..instead of balik umah (sebab nanti nk kena amik me from opis lagi..), hubby stopped by Secret Recipe and work from there..sambil2 minum banana shake la tu! hehe..

he didn't even tell me that he's working from Secret Recipe and I already started to nag at him..tapi die buat cam x kesah je..huhu later in the evening, he fetched me up..and i started again "nape tak kasitau keje from Secret" yada yada..then he gave me our house keys and asked me to put into the dashbox..i put it and close it back..he asked me "ape ade kat dalam tu?" i like "aa?? tak perasan??" then i open it back..

tadaaaa..there's a Secret Recipe's cake and a card..weeheeee trus tersengih2 macam kambeng..he asked me again "suke? sekarang dah x bebel lagi dah nape tak kasitau?" hehe..suke suke!!

simpan till smpai umah then only i open up the card n the box of cake..as usual, he'll only buy Choc Indulgence from SR.. :D

thanx hubby!!i really love it and u know i like surprises! hehe..will always luv u la camni..hopefully we'll have a great 2nd anniversary next year, insyallah..

me wif the Choc Indulgence Cake and the card!

No comments: