Thursday, January 21, 2010

21st Jan 2010, 4.30pm..gudbye TiArDabelYu!

On this date and time, I'm officially terminated by TiArDabelYu..Thanks a lot, TiArDabelYu! And on the same date and time, I'm also officially offered by EchSiEl ~ my soon to be employer..my position? u'll not gonna believe it..coz i pun tak percaye wei! haha..aku tak percaya cintaaa aku tak percaya cintaaa (selingan oleh liyano jasmei) I'm soon to be Lead Engineer! Ha-ha..y i'm laughing? Sebab salary tak ler sesedap bunyik position itu okeii..

They're terminating all Cyber**** employees and outsourcing almost everyone..I wish I was one of the "not in the scope" category..sebab boleh dapat compensation package yang lebih menarik! Hmm.. but that's make me sounds like tak bersyukur, no?

Will still have time till 26th Jan 2010 before I get myself sign the offer letter and accept the new job..kena semayang istikarah kot?

No comments: