Monday, January 11, 2010

it's an interview~

they call me again, for a 2nd interview..weehee!

but at the same time..it's demm scary :( and couldn't wait to pass thru the day..it was scheduled on 11 am, 11 Jan 2010 (cantek tak nombor2 ini..hehe) and I only go to sleep at 4am on the same day. Why? Study la kononnyer..padan la muka sebab malam tu study tak concentrate which is sambil nengok AJL..hehe

so on the 'day'..hubby send me over (yeay!!) and the interview went smoothly..i think..hopefully..ha-ha..hoped I did well..hmm dah berusaha bersungguh2 jadi bertawakkal lah kepada Allah s.w.t. Dapat, alhamdulillah..tak dapat, nak buat cemane..no luck la tu!

Now..I'm just waiting..and waiting..sebab biasala result nak kena tunggu 2-3weeks or 3-4weeks..erghh lamanya..

Please pray for me, okay? May Allah bless u guys ;)

No comments: